Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

Mail-Mix, 100th entry and Taiwan - 3rd of february 2011

It has been a while since my last entry but I have been in somewhat mailheaven. I received two letters and one of them had an awesomely huge amount of postcards in there:



The four viewcards are showing Dalarna. Beutiful and snowy, isn't it? The Spaghetti-Operan-card is advertising for live opera with dinner. Apparently they play Mozart, whatever that has to do with Spaghetti. :D Hjärtslag is a movie advertisement. Hur stor är din värld? (How big is your world?) is advertising for newpapers.

My favourite is definitely the PUSS!-one. :) It is from a medication-company. But so cute! :D



Then my family went to a food-exhibition in Berlin and brought quite a huge pile of cards!



These are shwoing Tallinn, Estonia, which is going to be one of the cultural capital cities in 2011 now together with Turku, Finland, a card from the dinosaur park in Münchenhagen, cows (and their race is actually endangered :( ), a healthtourism card (the woman), the green card is showing biological products and the 'ehrlich' (=honest) is also for support of biological food.



Both cards with the white background are fairtrade-cards and the bright green ones are supporting tanking gas. Don't ask me for the proper English name right now :P But it is good for the environment.



The two cards showing are man are showing King Ludwig and are advertisements for a new exhibition called 'Götterdämmerung' at Schloss Herrenchiemsee. Quite sad that I live too far away from it. The other cards are showing words in Schweitzerdeutsch, spoken in Switzerland.



This card is the card from Taiwan I got. It is showing a place called Jiu Fen and the picture was taken about 40 years ago. I love pictures like that. They create a certain feeling.



The stamp is a commemorative stamp to the 100th birthday of the president Chiang Ching-Kuo (1910-1988) and it was issued in 2009.

Last but not least I got a letter from my dear penfriend from Finland and it had the following stamp on it.



So this was it, blog-entry 100. Yay! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen