Freitag, 20. August 2010

Fill in the blank friday

Over at the little things we do... I found the fill in the blank friday. I just have to participate today (especially as I didn't receive any mail! :( )


1. My favorite current TV show is True Blood. Don't ask why. It got me. But Supernatural is still high on the list!

2. The TV character I can relate to most is still not existing? Or maybe it's Wednesday Addams on the Addams Family. Or so... yes, I can be freaky!

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why) a documentation about a student's life. Nothing exciting is happening. I'm sorry!

4. My all time favorite TV show is hard to tell. I love the Addams family. But there are also shows like Supernatural, queer as folk, Pushing Daisies and the first seasons of Smallville (yes, my... teeniehood-show :P )that I still like a lot. But Addams Family it should be.

5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is a German talkshow. It's not that I watch it regularly, but sometimes I do... and I wonder all the time how far our society can still fall down, so to say :P

6. My favorite TV couple is either Ned and Charlotte on Pushing Daisies or Brian and Justin on Queer as Folk. I can't really decide.

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the friends-episode, where Chandler meets somebody famous in a vestibule. It's wonderful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen