Freitag, 27. August 2010

Fill in the blank friday

Uuuuh, almost forgot it's friday today! Over at the little things we do... it's fill in the blank friday again :)

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is good question. I'm boring! But probably it's going into a ghost house called Dungeon in Hamburg, Germany. It scared the shit out of me!


2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be something comfortable... maybe a pair of chucks? I'm not the shoe-kind-of-person, you know ;)

3. My preferred mode of digital communication is emailing. It is fast, free and you don't have to call people. I don't like calling, really. Plus you have everything written down and can check it up again.

4. I feel happiest when I can be home together with the one I love.

5. A little dream I have for my life is doing an exchange term abroad. If I'll manage is still not sure though.

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is Internet. It's so plain practical and fast.

7. Music, movies, TV or books: Books. I rarely have time to read but I love books anyway and try to read as often and as much as I can.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen