Samstag, 18. September 2010

USA / Netherlands / Japan - 3rd of february 2010

That day I received three totally different cards from three different countries. The first one came from the USA, showing Petit Jean-mountain's waterfall. Must be a beautiful place!



And there is also the stamp that is showing quite a bit of nature. I really like it!



The second card came from the Netherlands and I'm a bit unsure what to say about it. I hope it's photoshopped or something :P



And here goes the stamp:



Card number three is from Japan. It shows Konuma-lake, located in Hokkaido. The card's title is 'Chorus', which I think is quite fitting. I love it!



The stamps are reaaaaally cute, too!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aw, somehow this is the only kind of stamp I seem to get from the US ~ though I know they have pleeeenty of fancy styles... I wish I could visit Hokkaido! (I had the one with Bienchen & Blümchen once ^^)

    AntwortenLöschen