Samstag, 25. September 2010

USA / Turkey / Russia - 4th of april 2010

The first of the three cards came from the USA, showing Crater Lake National Park. It must be such a beautiful place!



(I just realised I cut off half the card when scanning it. Oops. Well, you know what it looks like now anyway. The stamps is quite familiar, though. ;)




The card from Izmir is a picture that is a bit older but that's why it's even more lovely! It's showing tren station there. Unfortunately I can't say at which time. And sorry for the messed up scan. Somehow the scanner didn't want to!



On the stamp you can see Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.



The third card came from Russia, showing a typical Russian tree - the birch. The postcrosser also wrote a poem of A. Pushkin on the card for me. It was one about love.



And I have to say that I love those stamps. They are showing Moscow's and Astrachan's Kreml.

1 Kommentar:

  1. ah that American stamp ^.^ I have a kinda romantic feeling about Izmir though I've never been there, because it's said to be so sophisticated ^.^ I have the Atatürk stamp too and I LOVE it ^0^ I also have an Atatürk postcard ^^ The Russian card says ~ seize the moment (something like carme diem) ^^

    AntwortenLöschen