Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

A wee bit of me wednesday

So, as I have been so absent during the past 2 weeks, another post from me today.



{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
I won a couple of medals in sports competitions. that was long ago...

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
english. and latin because the teacher was cool. we had lots of cake during our latin lessons!

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
on days off between 8-9. otherwise depending on university. might be 5.30 in the morning soon again -.-

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
BOOKSHOP!

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
kaiser chiefs. more indie than rock and not that famous anymore but I still love them to pieces!

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
none, to be honest. i'm boring!

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
my family (which also includes my wonderful boyfriend of course), enjoying life, my studies

{eight} chips or popcorn?
chips. they taste better. salt and vinegar... nom!

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
nope. i hate 'em.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
I met this one person. No need to say more :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen